Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
There's lots of great folks at the show, but two I'd say to definitely check out is Smith and Sons (family run business out of Louisiana) and Big Chris Custom Knives (no joke, BIG dude out of Tennessee. One man show that works out of his garage). These two builders are just good people, the kind of folks I like to support.

The higher end custom guys

Greg Lightfoot

Kirby Lambret

Peter Carey

Jon Graham

Jeff Vandermeulen

Peter Rassenti

Gerry McGinnis

Jeremy Marsh

Todd Begg

Steel Flame (Derrick)

GTC knives (Gus)

Michael Burch

I'm sure there is more..... other then the obvious Hinderer, Emerson, Marfione, etc.

I spoke with Todd Begg last year. I don't own a single blade of his but that may change.

it was quiet at the show and we spoke for around 10 minutes about his blades, his old tv show, youtube etc..very cool guy.

Greg Lightfoot

Kirby Lambret

Peter Carey

Jon Graham

Jeff Vandermeulen

Peter Rassenti

Gerry McGinnis

Jeremy Marsh

Todd Begg

Steel Flame (Derrick)

GTC knives (Gus)

Michael Burch

I'm sure there is more.....

I spoke with Todd Begg last year. I don't own a single blade of his but that may change.

it was quiet at the show and we spoke for around 10 minutes about his blades, his old tv show, youtube etc..very cool guy.

Todd is a good dude.... if you look at a lot of his photos they are taken by Duane from EDC knives. (He formally worked with MassDrop)

The higher end custom guys

Greg Lightfoot

Kirby Lambret

Peter Carey

Jon Graham

Jeff Vandermeulen

Peter Rassenti

Gerry McGinnis

Jeremy Marsh

Todd Begg

Steel Flame (Derrick)

GTC knives (Gus)

Michael Burch

I'm sure there is more..... other then the obvious Hinderer, Emerson, Marfione, etc.
Theirs my list I'm not going to look at

Back
Top Bottom