Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
So they ask you to save time on the day of the show and buy tickets in advance online but then say all advance online ticket purchases will not be mailed? How does standing in line at Will call save time?

Blade Show said:
BLADE Show gets bigger and better, but that also means you’ll want to plan ahead. You'll want to buy your tickets online and save time on show day!
and...
Blade Show said:
*Please note you will NOT receive your BLADE Show ticket in the mail. You must check in at Will Call onsite at BLADE Show.

Onsite registration will open at 10:00 AM on Friday and at 8:00 AM Saturday and Sunday.

I mean....it's confusing...there seems to be no reason to buy advance tickets.

I just bought a Winkler II Belt Knife and may go just to shake the hand of the man that made the finest belt knife I have ever owned...and maybe buy a hawk...

It's cause they all jerk each other off.....

You should by a belt from Blue Alpha Gear

I'll check them out.

The belt is good quality, no doubt. That's why I bought it, but I won't buy another from that guy after the way he spoke to that man last year. They're out.

I'll check them out.

The belt is good quality, no doubt. That's why I bought it, but I won't buy another from that guy after the way he spoke to that man last year. They're out.

Ever one that has their belts loves them....they are local dudes

He isn't supper active but holler at @Krtismo I heard he is extremely well connected to those guys!

Back
Top Bottom