• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2018

Day 2 purchase. Not sure what I will do with it, but I thought it was cool.
20180602_212224.jpg

I might need a Medford too.

View attachment 1649390
:)
They passed out t-shirts last year. I’ll admit I got my shirt and spent only a few minutes looking. This year, no t-shirt to snag but oddly I have spent far more time at the Medford booth examining things.

Speaking of Blade Show, one of you bums buy the Kizer Critical I have listed.

...that has absolutely nothing to do with the Blade Show, but I thought I'd throw in a cheap plug :rolleyes:

Was able to drop off my shiro neon that needed some work for a slightly safer trip back to the motherland. Fondled a bunch of stuff but nothing really caught my eye other than a few GEC barlows at way over MSRP. I would have stayed longer but the crowds were awful and it was hotter than hell in there.

I was too busy chasing my daughter to enter a bunch of lotteries unfortunately. I was the guy in the Amish hat pushing a stroller.
Congratulations on the wins guys.

View attachment 1650293 My haul from Blade, not to mention countless hats, t shirts, stickers, coozies and patches.

Southern Grind is turning out some fantastic knives. I can't figure out why they are not more popular than they are.

I've got a Spider Monkey w/carbon fiber scales, and it's one of my favorites.

Southern Grind is turning out some fantastic knives. I can't figure out why they are not more popular than they are.

I've got a Spider Monkey w/carbon fiber scales, and it's one of my favorites.

I have a one also, can not remember which monkey. good knives, had an issue with mine took it over there and had it back in a couple days good as new. They are about 10 mins from my house in Peachtree city

Back
Top Bottom