• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2018

Southern Grind is turning out some fantastic knives. I can't figure out why they are not more popular than they are.

I've got a Spider Monkey w/carbon fiber scales, and it's one of my favorites.
I totally agree! I've got two Bad Monkey's ( one of which I got from you ), a Spider Monkey and a Mini Jackel. I think a Penguin is in order next.

Scored a Lucky 13 blade and a Halo IV with purple haze hardware to match my Purple haze Cypher. Need better pics....

And of course 2 MT blade show specials
C5056698-0462-4F0F-96F8-E9EEDD0BFF05.jpeg
A06E9510-4548-4BD6-B118-E28BD9E3ED8A.jpeg

Didn't buy any knives. That was probably my third show and I've never bought a knife. Stopped by codygarcia's while I was out that way and got an old Rolls Razor.
Basically a safety razor with a REAL blade you can hone and strop so it never needs replacing. In the process of cleaning it up.

IMG_20180601_213156907.jpg

Didn't buy any knives. That was probably my third show and I've never bought a knife. Stopped by codygarcia's while I was out that way and got an old Rolls Razor.
Basically a safety razor with a REAL blade you can hone and strop so it never needs replacing. In the process of cleaning it up.

View attachment 1650622
Nice!

That piece was killer. You have damn good luck with Michael!

3rd year in a row, didn’t even have enough cash on me to cover it.... it was the only lotto I entered, I never thought I would get one again. (My wife got one in 16, my buddy went in for me in 17 and I got the text this time.)

I literally walked up to Michael and was like I’m here but I don’t think I have enough cash to cover it for a few minutes, he laughed and said “don’t worry about it, I know you’re good for it”.

Reactions: VME
Back
Top Bottom