• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLAIRSVILLE, BLUE RIDGE, ELLIJAY OR JASPER AREA MEET AND GREET?

WHEN TO MEET, EAT AND GREET???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, is that the day, the 27th? I will be there, but can make the 20th as well. Maybe we could do this once every few weeks? Our first was small, but I thought a great success. Breky at one of the local places every other Tuesday or Wednesday, or Monday? If you can make it great, if not there is always next time. Let's face it guys, we live up here because we don't like the "rat race". Things move at a little slower pace up here in the mountains, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

So, is that the day, the 27th? I will be there, but can make the 20th as well. Maybe we could do this once every few weeks? Our first was small, but I thought a great success. Breky at one of the local places every other Tuesday or Wednesday, or Monday? If you can make it great, if not there is always next time. Let's face it guys, we live up here because we don't like the "rat race". Things move at a little slower pace up here in the mountains, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
This^^^^^ is the 27th the day? I'll make the drive to meet the ODT mountain folk. I hope to join the slower paced group in a couple years.

CORRECT... MAY 27 AT SUES BEST BURGERS IN BLUE RIDGE FOR LUNCH. THEN THE GUN SHOW IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE GOING ON.

Back
Top Bottom