• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLAIRSVILLE, BLUE RIDGE, ELLIJAY OR JASPER AREA MEET AND GREET?

WHEN TO MEET, EAT AND GREET???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice to meet everyone today. Strolled through the gun show afterwards, Holy High Prices Batman! Not every seller, but for the most part everything I looked at took about half a second to walk away from. Have a good weekend ODT North.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

My wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to another meet in the future. It's nice to put faces and names with screen names.

I strolled through the gun show as well and only saw one thing I wanted but the seller wanted it more than I did.
We hit Franklin's on the way home and I grabbed a pound of Varget.

EVERYONE THANKS AGAIN FOR MAKING THE FIRST MEETING A GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM SUES BEST BURGERS, PHIL"S SWEET POTATO TREATS AND OF COURSE THE VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS AROUND THE DINNER TABLE. I WILL POST ANOTHER POLL SEEING WHEN THE NEXT MEET UP THAT EVERYONE REQUESTED WILL BE.

JUST REMEMBERED PHIL YOU NEVER DID TAKE A PICTURE SO NEXT TIME WE WILL MAKE SURE TO HAVE A FEW PHOTOS... OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!! LOL

Sounds Great as long as I am able Bigguns is great barbecue in Talking Rock. Really doesn't matter to me as long as the grub is good..If I can make it, I will be there..@Carver, their are many more
Just got my house on the market,hope to be able to attend a few M&G's now

Always a pleasure, you moving up to the Cabin full time?
May have to move there for a little while,depends on if the old lady can find a house she likes right away.She has one she likes in Young Harris we are going to look at Mon. or Tue.
She ain't into the tiny house living full time.Lol

Back
Top Bottom