• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blantons whiskey($200) and angels envy ($600) bourbon is trash

I have had all of the ones mentioned. Don’t know where the crazy prices are from because they’re not that expensive. I’d put Angel’s Envy at the top of the three and Bulleit at the bottom. Not mentioned, Four Roses Small Batch (not single barrel) is the best bang for the buck in my opinion / taste.
Absolutely true!

I had a nice bottle of Angels Envy up in the cabinet. I came home to find my wife used it in canning brandied pears. I didn't say anything. Recently we went to Ted's Montana grill and they had a bottle on display. Her eye's popped out of her head when she saw the price. Hope her friends enjoyed those pears.

I had a nice bottle of Angels Envy up in the cabinet. I came home to find my wife used it in canning brandied pears. I didn't say anything. Recently we went to Ted's Montana grill and they had a bottle on display. Her eye's popped out of her head when she saw the price. Hope her friends enjoyed those pears.
Thats too funny.....back when the kids were teenagers I had to let them know that if they were going to sneak out a bottle of liquor from my collection, which ones to take and which ones to leave alone...lol

That's grounds for divorce. Why would any woman want to be with a man who can see someone wasting good bourbon and not say anything about it?

That's grounds for divorce. Why would any woman want to be with a man who can see someone wasting good bourbon and not say anything about it?
Because she makes a lot more money then me, never asks about guns I bring in the house, doesn’t balk when I plan a hunting trip out of state and worships me. No she doesn’t have a single sister. And I’ll add the bourbon wasn’t really that great.

Back
Top Bottom