• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

blast from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red hot chili peppers and metalica

Still making music

I saw the Chili Peppers at Six Flags in the late '80's? They were lip syncing and I guess got tired of it and started destroying their instruments while the music continued to play. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen. The management of Six Flags shut them down after about 10 minutes.

Being from Georgia, I always liked the Black Crows. We used to go see them at Variety Playhouse when they were called Mr. Robinson's Garden. Drivin and Cryin at Center Stage on Thanksgiving night was always a blast! You never knew who would show up as a special guest and just walk on stage and perform. Chris Robinson of the Black Crows showed up 1 year and could hardly stand up because he was so effed up! It was awesome!

Damn, I just realized how old I'm getting!

Being from Georgia, I always liked the Black Crows. We used to go see them at Variety Playhouse when they were called Mr. Robinson's Garden. Drivin and Cryin at Center Stage on Thanksgiving night was always a blast! You never knew who would show up as a special guest and just walk on stage and perform. Chris Robinson of the Black Crows showed up 1 year and could hardly stand up because he was so effed up! It was awesome!

Damn, I just realized how old I'm getting!
ALL down hill from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom