• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLEM Wilson Combat lowers. $58

That’s odd, they list a tracker for me.
F68D6A7D-8A41-48AE-86B3-A867552C42C5.jpeg

picked mine up today. Looks fine, a bit of discoloration on the sides but once you use them once you won't be able to tell. bought two, daughters birthday was Monday, we are going to build them up together. Got a wilson LPK for mine with a trigger and some other stuff I've had laying around, hers will get a ALG LPK and trigger. Had planned to build them both as pistols, will have to wait and see how everything pans out on that.

built one of the lowers a few weeks ago, notice the clearance with a couple of my uppers was tight/no go on the rear tang that the rear pin goes thru was narrow compared to other lowers I had. Measured the uppers and lowers and for sure the width of the Wilson combat lower was narrower than my other lowers, and two of my uppers wouldn't fit.
Not a huge deal, filed down the two uppers that were thicker than the others (but still in spec as they fit my other uppers) but the tolerance stacking caused issues on both the WC lowers..
eventually I'll try to have them machined out if/when I find a suitable shop but for now it's just something to be aware of as you build yours. both were the version without the trigger guard.

Back
Top Bottom