• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLEM Wilson Combat lowers. $58

Just want to give a shout out to my LGS Dead Center in Buford, Ga. Ordered the Wilson lower without reading you have to have your FFL emailed to them when you place your order. Spent 1.5 minutes on the phone with Dead Center 5 minutes before they closed and the lady that answered the phone said she’d have the email sent to them in the next three minutes. Now that’s customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to give a shout out to my LGS Dead Center in Buford, Ga. Ordered the Wilson lower without reading you have to have your FFL emailed to them when you place your order. Spent 1.5 minutes on the phone with Dead Center 5 minutes before they closed and the lady that answered the phone said she’d have the email sent to them in the next three minutes. Now that’s customer service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much do they charge for transfers?

Received my blem Wilson lower today. Was supposed to be a closed trigger guard. The one I got is open. That happen to anyone else? Including pics of what I ordered VS what I got.

Attachments

• CBA9BE39-119A-4F04-9A42-B1C155147F63.png
    CBA9BE39-119A-4F04-9A42-B1C155147F63.png
    260 KB · Views: 20
  • 75D70458-B174-44BB-B58F-CAB719D5A1CB.jpeg
    75D70458-B174-44BB-B58F-CAB719D5A1CB.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 20
Ordered 10 for the shop. They all came in closed trigger guard like I ordered. There are noticable blems in the anodization and they are marked as blems "BL" on the top side of the receiver.

Also noticable machining flaws I wouldn't expect from Wilson Combat. Overall I think they're a decent lower for $60, but honestly a standard Areo Precision lower is better quality.

Received my blem Wilson lower today. Was supposed to be a closed trigger guard. The one I got is open. That happen to anyone else? Including pics of what I ordered VS what I got.
I ordered two. Mine both came closed trigger guard. Marked BL at the top of the receiver as Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert mentioned. Only blem I can see is a small knick in the trigger guard. I'm sure my eye isn't as discerning as others. But a great deal. Bought them to just have...

Side question…did anyone actually receive tracking? I had to call them and was told they would email it but never did. Had to bug them each day until I was told verbally it was delivered.

Back
Top Bottom