• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BLEM Wilson Combat lowers. $58

Side question…did anyone actually receive tracking? I had to call them and was told they would email it but never did. Had to bug them each day until I was told verbally it was delivered.
I had to email WC to get tracking and thru told me it was delivered two days ago. I was at the gun store two days ago and could have picked it up 😑

Ordered 10 for the shop. They all came in closed trigger guard like I ordered. There are noticable blems in the anodization and they are marked as blems "BL" on the top side of the receiver.

Also noticable machining flaws I wouldn't expect from Wilson Combat. Overall I think they're a decent lower for $60, but honestly a standard Areo Precision lower is better quality.
Mine is marked BL as well but the only mark I can see is on the inside of the receiver where the trigger goes. Pretty happy with it. Called WC and told them they sent me the wrong lower. Told them I’d keep the wrong one and they sold me the correct one at a good discount with free shipping.

I had to email WC to get tracking and thru told me it was delivered two days ago. I was at the gun store two days ago and could have picked it up 😑
My emails went unanswered. Even when I called they never sent the email. Checked my spam folder. Nothing. Can't figure out what caused that gap on their end in communicating something so simple.

Mine is marked BL as well but the only mark I can see is on the inside of the receiver where the trigger goes. Pretty happy with it. Called WC and told them they sent me the wrong lower. Told them I’d keep the wrong one and they sold me the correct one at a good discount with free shipping.
It's not marks or nicks I see, it's discoloration on the anodization. Pretty much all of mine have spots that are darker or lighter.

No biggie, because most of them will get cerakoted down the line anyways.

what kind of time frame from order to receiving did y'all see?

ordered a lower parts kit minus fcg for one and I have an ALG with their trigger for the other.

I ordered 2 on 12/24 and picked them up on 12/29. Got tracking from my account page o. The Wilson site, they did not email it. Both were closed trigger, like I ordered. One has a couple nicks in the anodizing and the other has some small machining marks. Having both cerakoted, so perfectly acceptable for a blem and my needs.

I ordered 2 on 12/24 and picked them up on 12/29. Got tracking from my account page o. The Wilson site, they did not email it. Both were closed trigger, like I ordered. One has a couple nicks in the anodizing and the other has some small machining marks. Having both cerakoted, so perfectly acceptable for a blem and my needs.
None of my orders with them ever show tracking in my account. Always blank. But I usually get an email with tracking.
35BB5DAD-0542-415B-9A25-F7CBE584E5F0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom