• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blinking headlights!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive like I have a brain in my skull..I would expect others to do the same and if you're not...well guess you'll be gettin pulled huh?

As an import enthusiast I ALWAYS warn oncoming cars if I pass a cop. Personally I love to speed, however I know how to do it safely.

If the cop really wanted to be an a** he could probably get you with obstructing police business for doing it though.

Considering how many Felony warrants are served on traffic stops, I don't flash anybody. For all I know the person I'm flashing could be wanted for murder in multiple states.
Wrong. If I'm a wanted felon....I'd really rather obey the law than try to break it when it comes to things such as driving.

Wrong. If I'm a wanted felon....I'd really rather obey the law than try to break it when it comes to things such as driving.

Why, if everyone on this site is so concerned with breaking gun laws, and consider themselves Law Abiding Citizens are they warning law breakers that there is a LEO ahead of them. Just because their speeding doesn't allways mean they'll get wrote for it. Speeding is just a reason for a stop but is not always the end game, consider that most felons, drug shipments, and drunk drivers and the result of a simple traffic stop.
So in warning the drivers who might be your neighbors or might not your just putting a kink in the system of getting the actual bad people off the streets.
Just my Two Cents

In a broad stroking stereotype, felons are usually not all that bright. Do you really think they all obey the speedlimits and drive like grandma's?? Sometimes common sense isn't so common, it would obviously be in their best interest to not attract any unwanted attention from LEO's but that's not always what happens.

Last edited:
Why, if everyone on this site is so concerned with breaking gun laws, and consider themselves Law Abiding Citizens are they warning law breakers that there is a LEO ahead of them. Just because their speeding doesn't allways mean they'll get wrote for it. Speeding is just a reason for a stop but is not always the end game, consider that most felons, drug shipments, and drunk drivers and the result of a simple traffic stop.
So in warning the drivers who might be your neighbors or might not your just putting a kink in the system of getting the actual bad people off the streets.
Just my Two Cents

I'll warn every time if it's a known speed trap. If that's wrong on my part I just don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom