• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blood Pressure

You can have Facon

1489BCD6-D63D-45B8-9518-7FE8CA8CE334.jpeg

Kill me now

Plant based diet cures high blood pressure. You guys dont want to give up your bacon, but one day you might end up like this guy.
I eat bacon. 66 years old, at my wellness visit my BP was 100/60. I exercise daily, eat one meal a day, avoid carbs but I do eat bacon And other animal proteins and fats.
many factors contribute to BP issues, genetics, weight, smoking, diet, activity level.

Having had high blood pressure for years and pills made me feel worse I ignored it. I figured it would one day cause me to drool, not speak clearly, drag a leg. Typical stroke symptoms. I never expected it to put me in the 3 percent survival club, something worse than a stroke. My aorta split from the upper heart chamber all the way to my kidneys. I've since learned they call it Triple A. I spent over a month in ICU, endured two surgeries and I think maybe died at least once. Other than paralysis I'm doing great, just fine. Trying to learn to walk again, accepting what has changed.
Those of you with high blood pressure, take your medicine. I promise you don't want a stroke, Triple A or whatever.
Take care of yourself, nobody else will.
Good info.Hope you get feeling better soon.

Wow-amazing you survived……. Recently DX less than 3 months ago- blood pressure was stroke levels- now taking 4 different meds to maintain it- I believe stress of work and driving around the ATL sets mine off the charts- hell in Ireland for 2 weeks I was fine…….. definitely take if yourself!! Peace

Back
Top Bottom