• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Bloodthirsty Squirrel Leaves 2 Hospitalized, Neighbors Hiding Out During Daytime"

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
Wow, it looks like there is no one in this panzi neighborhood who will take care of this little fella and get rid of their problem. I sure am glad I was raised and live in the country as I can't imagine living around neighbors like these. Maybe one of you guys could contract the job for these folks.
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Bloodthirsty Squirrel Leaves 2 Hospitalized, Neighbors Hiding Out During Daytime"
"
HOUSTON (CBSDFW.COM) – An unruly squirrel is defying Disney stereotypes by terrorizing one Houston neighborhood, according to KPRC-TV.

Squirrel-Crazy.jpg

This is not a photo of the actual squirrel terrorizing an entire neighborhood in Houston. (credit: Getty Images)

“We usually don’t go outside in the daytime because he comes out in the daytime,” Sharlene French-Amezquita told the TV station".

For entire article
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/01/16...italized-neighbors-hiding-out-during-daytime/

Reminds me of TNL's Christmas Vacation where they find a squirrel in the Christmas tree.
"Where is Eddie?! He usually eats these ******* things!!"

If it doesn't have rabies!
You would think if in this situation if someone suspects rabies, animal control would go ahead and take care of business. I would at least hope so but they won't know till he is dead.

Yeah i call bulls..t
If a wild animal bites someone and that breaks the skin( especially needing stitches) then i am sure that the appropriate ‘authoritah’ would search out said beast and bring it down so that it may be tested for rabies.
Not told there is nothing they can do unless someone traps it.

while funny.....i call shenanigans!!

Back
Top Bottom