• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOLO!! Stolen Bersa .380

ATLDude

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
75   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, posting this up for a friend.

His wife's Bersa was stolen from her car a couple nights ago. Now I know what most of ya are thinking. Shouldn't have left it in the car to begin with. Agreed! but the car was in the garage with the garage door opened about 8" from the ground. To make a long story short, my friend came face to face with the thief around 4:30 am when he went into the garage. Half asleep and not expecting to see this guy. The thief was still rummaging through the car not knowing my friend was there. Friend starts yelling at the guy and the guy has the Bersa and tries to rack the slide but can't cause the safety is on. So the thief fumbles with the Bersa and drops the mag, then makes a run for it and slides under the 8" opening of the garage door. My friend got real lucky that night. Told him to close the garage door all the way cause apparently skinny meth and crack heads are roaming around his neighborhood. Thief was wearing a ski mask. When cops came they couldn't believe how anyone could fit under the 8" opening.

In the event it shows up, please PM me. Thanks.

BERSA THUNDER .380 Serial# 912781

BLACK finish with Crimson Trace Laser grips

004.jpg

Hey guys, posting this up for a friend.

His wife's Bersa was stolen from her car a couple nights ago. Now I know what most of ya are thinking. Shouldn't have left it in the car to begin with. Agreed! but the car was in the garage with the garage door opened about 8" from the ground. To make a long story short, my friend came face to face with the thief around 4:30 am when he went into the garage. Half asleep and not expecting to see this guy. The thief was still rummaging through the car not knowing my friend was there. Friend starts yelling at the guy and the guy has the Bersa and tries to rack the slide but can't cause the safety is on. So the thief fumbles with the Bersa and drops the mag, then makes a run for it and slides under the 8" opening of the garage door. My friend got real lucky that night. Told him to close the garage door all the way cause apparently skinny meth and crack heads are roaming around his neighborhood. Thief was wearing a ski mask. When cops came they couldn't believe how anyone could fit under the 8" opening.

In the event it shows up, please PM me. Thanks.

BERSA THUNDER .380 Serial# 912781

BLACK finish with Crimson Trace Laser grips

If, I see it In will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom