• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boot Knife?... Anyone?

I prefer a neck knife over a boot knife. Doesn't seem to bother me as much and easier to access. At least for me.
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. While I like the idea of a boot knife I hardly ever where boots. As for a neck knife to me it should be a T handle push dagger. Problem is I aint found one yet that's not too big .

I tried using this Cold Steel Spike as a neck knife but it's just too long. I dig rhis thing but still aint found a practical use for it.

Attachments

• 20220305_091550.jpg
    20220305_091550.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 26
I tried using this Cold Steel Spike as a neck knife but it's just too long. I dig rhis thing but still aint found a practical use for it.
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. While I like the idea of a boot knife I hardly ever where boots. As for a neck knife to me it should be a T handle push dagger. Problem is I aint found one yet that's not too big .

Take a look at this one. Super light.

Had these for a while now - Not used daily but as needed View attachment 4054022View attachment 4054023

Now that’s nice right there, I’ve always wanted one of those but just never got around to getting one. I carry a Kershaw auto w/pocket clip everyday, the edge on that knife was scary sharp right outta the box. It’s been my main edc knife for some years now.

Cold Steel makes or used to make 2 or 3 different sized push daggers, at least one of em’ was a neck knife that was very light but really strong and sharp.

Now that’s nice right there, I’ve always wanted one of those but just never got around to getting one. I carry a Kershaw auto w/pocket clip everyday, the edge on that knife was scary sharp right outta the box. It’s been my main edc knife for some years now.

Cold Steel makes or used to make 2 or 3 different sized push daggers, at least one of em’ was a neck knife that was very light but really strong and sharp.
I like Cold Steel. They make above average quality without being insanely prced.

Back
Top Bottom