• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bought a 300 Can from Dobbs today.

Triathloncoach

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
201   0
Reaction score
I haven't submitted a form since the rules changed. I didn't want to deal with the abusive wait time. And then I realized I would have this by now if I had sent in my stamp instead sitting it out.

I bought a Dobbs 300 Can today to go along with my Dobbs 22. And a Octane 9. I "needed" a 300 can Dobbs gets great reviews, at a great price, plus (or minus ;) ) free entertainment from Bryan.

If I was not an Adult I might rearrange the words in this threads title.

I haven't submitted a form since the rules changed. I didn't want to deal with the abusive wait time. And then I realized I would have this by now if I had sent in my stamp instead sitting it out.

I bought a Dobbs 300 Can today to go along with my Dobbs 22. And a Octane 9. I "needed" a 300 can Dobbs gets great reviews, at a great price, plus (or minus ;) ) free entertainment from Bryan.

If I was not an Adult I might rearrange the words in this threads title.

:thumb:

I use my ARC30 on full power 308's and it is not as loud as a 22lr rifle. Just make sure to rezero your weapon with correct ammo once you get the can as your POI may be different. Mine is 2" low with ARC30, 1" low with Harvester 762, and POA without either on exact same weapon. Also, get an adapter from Brownells if you want to use it on 223.

Back
Top Bottom