• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bought My First Suppressor Today . . .

Chris said four to six months for individual and longer for trust. We will see. Hope he is right.

I took the plunge last Friday, then again on Saturday.
SilencerShop said the wait right now is 6-7mo for a trust.

We can do this! Now there is plenty of time to stock up on ammo, hosts, and best of all knowledge.

I took the plunge last Friday, then again on Saturday.
SilencerShop said the wait right now is 6-7mo for a trust.

We can do this! Now there is plenty of time to stock up on ammo, hosts, and best of all knowledge.

Really pisses me off. Kind of like buying a new car and then having to wait 6 months for tires to come in.

Chris at QRF told me when I bought it. They did all the paperwork.
Good luck with that and believe me I hope he is right. It was a long wait and it was my second one. In the end I would do it again. I will be hunting with me suppressed 308 this weekend and I love shooting my Browning T-Bolt with it's Dead Air Mask. When I use CCI quiets the squirrels never know what hit them or where it came from.

9-13-2016

You filed right after all of the 41P submissions though, we clogged the pipeline. They are probably all cleared out now or at least not as many. Everyone rushed to buy right before it hit and then sales went plop, especially when people thought the HPA had a chance of passing. I wouldnt be surprised if we start seeing some 3-4 month wait times again soon since the buying has slowed down.

Back
Top Bottom