• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bout Time NASA!!!!

Serious question....why go to the moon?
We have to change out the flag.....the one we left is faded to white so it looks like the French landed and immediately surrendered. Plus, we're almost out of green cheese....

Depending on who gets elected in 2020 our choice will be Stars and Stripes, Hammer and Sickle, Rainbow or Isis.....

So Obama's NASA mission to "reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering" was cancelled? ???? Awwww!

I appreciate that perspective, thanks!

Another serious question: Why do we need a sustained mission? I’m having a difficult time embracing the ROI of such things
You have to put yourself in the perspective of a scientific brain. The quest to answer fundamental questions, smallest particle of matter, limits of the universe, etc.. So the answer is we don't know what we don't know, but we want to know.

The one that really gets me upset is the Superconducting Super Collider (SSC). We built it, we paid for it, and now it sits as a monument to fiscal stupidity, unused.

Back
Top Bottom