• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow Advice

I have one. I have shoulder problems and need surgery to get it right but keep putting it off. I bought it last year. It is easy to pull back and holding it is a breeze. I do believe it has to be turned up to get it that fast. I don't really worry about how fast it's shooting. I used to shoot the old Bear Whitetail back in the day, I am amazed at what the new bow's will do!

Diamond Infinite Edge is the lightest and the most adjustable bow on the market. The twin cams make the draw smooth and easy, this should be just what your looking for.

I have one. I have shoulder problems and need surgery to get it right but keep putting it off. I bought it last year. It is easy to pull back and holding it is a breeze. I do believe it has to be turned up to get it that fast. I don't really worry about how fast it's shooting. I used to shoot the old Bear Whitetail back in the day, I am amazed at what the new bow's will do!

If that's the fast, hardest hitting, I'll look into it. I really need to make sure it's the best of the best.

Diamond Infinite Edge is the lightest and the most adjustable bow on the market. The twin cams make the draw smooth and easy, this should be just what your looking for.

I'm only looking to adjust it once. To the most I can handle.
I have a chance to hunt some really big deer out west so I don't want to take any chances.

Back
Top Bottom