• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOW HUNT ELK IN COLORADO 9/7-9/18

wildbill1973z28

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
161   1
Reaction score
Would anyone like to go,I am going with or without you.it will be the rut!it will be tough!it will be rewarding, not posting this as a question and answer session, if u want to go research it,if your wife gives u the ok to go call me.Lots of walking, will sleep in the mountains, this is not for the faint of heart, I will fly out and rent truck there.BILL 678-491 0617

Would anyone like to go,I am going with or without you.it will be the rut!it will be tough!it will be rewarding, not posting this as a question and answer session, if u want to go research it,if your wife gives u the ok to go call me.Lots of walking, will sleep in the mountains, this is not for the faint of heart, I will fly out and rent truck there.BILL 678-491 0617
Hey Bill you might want to check the hunting year Sir!

I’m pretty sure he means September 7- September 18 of this year. Just saying. Been out there hunting two times over the years. Absolutely beautiful country. Good luck and be sure to share pics.

Used to Bow hunt in the San Juan Forest for Deer an Elk. Would live in the mountains for two weeks,, beautiful place. Good luck,,
Don’t forget they just had all those fire in COLORADO

From what I understand CROSSBOW is not allowed UNLESS you have a proven and documented physical disability.
I have been wanting to do this for years!!! But with rifle or muzzle. Hell, I bought a muzzle JUST for this actually.

Also, posting in one of the other forums would probably get you some decent response VS the free section.
LOL

Back
Top Bottom