• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow hunting rangefinder recommendations...

UptaCamp

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
158   0
Reaction score
Hey ODT, I am looking at picking up a rangefinder for primary use in bow hunting. What are your recommendations? I am looking at the
Nikon Arrow ID 3000 Bowhunting Laser Rangefinder.

The IQ is not a bad option price wise. But damn it too is also an added heavy weight to the front of your bow. Go ahead an rip the stabilizer off that’ll help. Just my ¢2

The IQ is not a bad option price wise. But damn it too is also an added heavy weight to the front of your bow. Go ahead an rip the stabilizer off that’ll help. Just my ¢2
Those are cool, I’ve never seen them before. But mine doesn’t mount on the bow it is handheld. I range the stuff around me when I get in the stand, so then I know what it is when a deer comes in.

Thankfully, I wouldn't be mounting it on the bow, just using in conjunction before taking my shot.

Midway has a great price on a Leopold TX 1600i
It has served me great over the years after using a rangefinder w red rectical could never go back to black

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have a halo 450. Only complaint I have is there isn't a back light on it so in low light situations its can be hard to read the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom