• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow season is upon us!!

.......and 10!!
I'm getting quite the wildlife show today out my window. Two hawks have been around all morning fighting crows (and vice versa) and each other, and trying to get squirrels. I mean low altitude right out the window aerobatics. The squirrels are fighting each other trying to guard the bird feeder. I think everybody has attacked everybody. So much hostility... ;)

and on the 15th, All wildlife seems to disappear.
ha! What I love is how for the ENTIRE deer season the squirrels are like an infestation. Making racket, practically climbing in your lap and then the DAY AFTER deer season ends.... they go subterranean... or something. :mad:

39!!!.....and 9!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting quite the wildlife show today out my window. Two hawks have been around all morning fighting crows (and vice versa) and each other, and trying to get squirrels. I mean low altitude right out the window aerobatics. The squirrels are fighting each other trying to guard the bird feeder. I think everybody has attacked everybody. So much hostility... ;)

maybe a couple of .22's will curb their enthusiasm!

39!!!.....and 9!!

- - - Updated - - -

I cant wait! Im shootin pretty good at 30-40 yards off my back deck. Its easy now, but im sure buck fever will settle in on the first one I see. Somehow I need to simulate that during practice, but it aint goin to happen...........oh btw anyone have any suggestions on a decent broadhead? Got some new arrows this past weekend and I need to get some broadheads soon.

slick tricks standards are what i'm shooting

- - - Updated - - -

as far as simulating the adrenalin of a buck walking up, stand in an ant pile maybe??....lol

slick tricks standards are what i'm shooting

- - - Updated - - -

as far as simulating the adrenalin of a buck walking up, stand in an ant pile maybe??....lol

Ants would just be annoying. Now standing in a snake pit yeah that would work. I hate snakes! That would rise my blood pressure considerably.!

Back
Top Bottom