• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow season is upon us!!

26!!!

running_deer.gif

Got all my gear descented and I have the fresh earth and white oak acorn scent wafers in my gear tubs with my gear. Good smell good for the deers.

Got the Excalibur sighted in and took care of one of the two groundhogs that have been digging holes all over my yard.

Those little buggers have good ears and are more jittery than deer.

It took me five minutes to open my door to my basement so I could get a shot at him because every noise sent him walking away so I had to move super slow and quiet.
The darn door sticks a bit from fresh paint and gives a pop when it finally breaks free.

This time I waited until he stood up and nailed him square in the chest and threw him wayy down in the woods for the critters to enjoy.
Now for his mate.

Got the Excalibur sighted in and took care of one of the two groundhogs that have been digging holes all over my yard.

Those little buggers have good ears and are more jittery than deer.

It took me five minutes to open my door to my basement so I could get a shot at him because every noise sent him walking away so I had to move super slow and quiet.
The darn door sticks a bit from fresh paint and gives a pop when it finally breaks free.

This time I waited until he stood up and nailed him square in the chest and threw him wayy down in the woods for the critters to enjoy.
Now for his mate.
What did he score? :D

Back
Top Bottom