• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bow season is upon us!!

:(

5 days in the woods and nothing.......they all seem to be on a nocturnal pattern with the winds, high temps, and full moon......

hope someone somewhere got one......:)

I got one 9 am and another at 9:30 opening morning, had a big 8 come in at 8 and had no shot. He slipped right through my shooting lane!

nice!! we're you hunting hardwoods, creek bottoms?? we didn't even see any.....although i did see a total of 12 turkeys, 2 raccoons, a rabbit, lots of squirrels, and a stray dog.

this is how it went for me....

542237_518093548266204_1003125881_n.jpg

nice!! we're you hunting hardwoods, creek bottoms?? we didn't even see any.....although i did see a total of 12 turkeys, 2 raccoons, a rabbit, lots of squirrels, and a stray dog.

I see them every morning on the way into work...in my neighborhood! I can always tell when it's hunting season because the local herd moves into the commons area in our subdivision. I'm on the road before 5am and always see them in my neighbors front yard just hanging out.

it's killing me not being in the woods this morning..........i hope some of you are sitting in a tree somewhere.........

I've got a doe I watch in the backyard and she's switched over started coming at nite since this full moon started. 10:30 or so and last nite was around 3:30.

Back
Top Bottom