• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowers Suppressors

Yes we do stock Bowers products. I just sold the last CAC9, but have a CAC45 left. I have placed an order for some Vers 9, shoiuld have serial numbers next week.

I personally run the CAC9 on the M11/NINE, and on an Uzi. To me there is not a better alternative, for the money, than the Bowers.

Rich

Yes we do stock Bowers products. I just sold the last CAC9, but have a CAC45 left. I have placed an order for some Vers 9, shoiuld have serial numbers next week.

I personally run the CAC9 on the M11/NINE, and on an Uzi. To me there is not a better alternative, for the money, than the Bowers.

Rich
How much do you charge for the CAC9?

The CAC Series have been superseded by the Vers and ASP Series of Sound Suppressors
If you have a CAC Series, you can have it Retrofitted to the New Baffle Stack for a fee.

-By a Bowers Can, one of the oldest suppressor companies still to be in existence by the original owners/developer.
-Customer Service that will make you think your dreaming.
-Someone you can talk to that Will answer your questions or concerns.

The Gemtech Raptor II and their MK-9K are great subgun cans that can be used for multiple platforms effectively as well.

Let us know how we can earn your business and give you a great value to boot.
Selling, Consulting and Manufacturing NFA Items Since 1998

David Susman
21st Century Weapons

Did Bowers ever come up with a 3 lug mount for the Vers can? I did some searching, and it looked like it was on deck for 2012/2013, but I didn't see anything on his site.

I'm looking for a dedicated can for my MP5 clone. My EVO9 seems to be getting dirty fast.

Back
Top Bottom