• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowl Game Officiating

CQB27

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
271   0
Reaction score
The officiating in every bowl game I have watched so far has been subpar. I think the NCAA has so work to do with thier officiating crews chosen for post season bowl play.

Problem is the only people who care about bowl games is the TV networks that get to sell advertising, and the crappy teams that see bowl games as an accomplishment. Most of the SEC sees bowl games as a failure.
Quoted for the truth. The best bowl highlight I have seen so far is when The Wisconson QB broke the Mayonnaise Bowl trophy in the locker room after the game.

Problem is the only people who care about bowl games is the TV networks that get to sell advertising, and the crappy teams that see bowl games as an accomplishment. Most of the SEC sees bowl games as a failure.
Most of the SEC is delusional too. Only SEC teams that really should think a good bowl game is a failure are Bama and LSU. Florida maybe, but honestly it's been 12 years since their last championship so maybe they shouldn't think so highly of themselves

Most of the SEC is delusional too. Only SEC teams that really should think a good bowl game is a failure are Bama and LSU. Florida maybe, but honestly it's been 12 years since their last championship so maybe they shouldn't think so highly of themselves
jonny-quest-hadji (1).jpg

The officiating in every bowl game I have watched so far has been subpar. I think the NCAA has so work to do with thier officiating crews chosen for post season bowl play.

Calling it “subpar” is very generous. The Peach bowl was horrendous and to pick ACC crews to be neutral to a SEC team is a joke.

In the Peach Bowl, nearly a minute ran off the clock with 3 minutes to go, when the clock should have been stopped.

No one on the field noticed apparently.

That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom