• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bowtech “warranty”

Dallasdave

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with Bowtech warranty? The lower limb on my d350 came apart and they want 375.00 for a comparable bow since they don’t make parts for this bow anymore.

I was thinking Bowtech does their warranty work only through dealers (at least that's how they have been in the past). Is that the route you took? Check with Barnesdale, they may make replacement limbs for it. Also, Archerytalk message board may get you a bit more information on your problem than here.

That was the deal I was offered after the dealer sent it back to them for inspection. I called them direct after I was told 375 for a new bow and yes that was the offer they had made and they wouldn't budge off that number either

I have spoken with them twice and I'm not gonna be the one with the money to sick a lawyer on them so I guess I will move on to another brand, but there are horror stories with most of them

I love my Bowtech Allegiance, but have not heard great stories about Bowtech's warranty work. It sounds as if "they have determined" that your Bow was either dry fired, dropped, or mistreated or that you are not the original purchaser via technicality. I understand your frustration, as I would be too, but many consider the Barnesdale limbs better than Bowtech's.

Were you shooting when the limb came apart? And is your dealer an actual Bowtech dealer?

It is a "your fault" warranty. Very common these days. Anything that fails or goes wrong is your fault.

Find another manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom