Status
Not open for further replies.

AH2525

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Banned Permanently
0   0
Reaction score
What's the big deal??????? I mean if you got it fine. But all these messages about "box and docs" - does it have it does it not.....I get it with some pristine collector piece but on some used glock or 1 of a million shield why does it matter? Buy it shoot it, carry it.

Probably the same weirdos who kept their GI Joe boxes and action figure cards.

What's the big deal??????? I mean if you got it fine. But all these messages about "box and docs" - does it have it does it not.....I get it with some pristine collector piece but on some used glock or 1 of a million shield why does it matter? Buy it shoot it, carry it.

Probably the same weirdos who kept their GI Joe boxes and action figure cards.
FNG :pound:

Collectible S&W revolvers will command a higher price if the gun has the original grips, original box, and the docs that would have been in the box. Just normally means a higher selling price. You probably will not see many collectible guns flipped on ODT.

Collectible S&W revolvers will command a higher price if the gun has the original grips, original box, and the docs that would have been in the box. Just normally means a higher selling price. You probably will not see many collectible guns flipped on ODT.

Are stippled 40 cal Glocks considered collectible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom