• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Box & Docs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the big deal??????? I mean if you got it fine. But all these messages about "box and docs" - does it have it does it not.....I get it with some pristine collector piece but on some used glock or 1 of a million shield why does it matter? Buy it shoot it, carry it.

Probably the same weirdos who kept their GI Joe boxes and action figure cards.

While I agree with buy it and carry it. I am more likely to buy a gun that has the box and docs. My reasoning is that if you have the box and docs it is much less likely to be stolen. If you are on here with one transaction and a gun with one mag, I don’t care how good the deal looks I am not your buyer.

2g0uqq.jpg

I keep the box and docs because of the people on ODT. There are members here that have never shot more than “one mag” through every gun they have ever posted!!! That guy always wants the box and docs!

Who does'nt like GI JOE???? That 's just un-American:banplease:
I know, right. My wife has a couple of characters from SNL back when it was actually a funny show with funny comedians. Gilda Radner as Roseanne Roseannadanna & The Greatest...The One and Only....John Belushi as The Samurai. She's had em' about 25-30 years. I gotta admit though, that Belushi/Samurai action figure is badass. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom