• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boy's night out

When I was in the Philippines, I saw some even prettier than these dudes. Some guys got fooled enough that they wanted to bring them home to mother. They got schooled though.

HDD

Same in Thailand. Was on an island there hanging out at the Reggae Bar with a couple of guys from Perth. One of them didn't believe me when I pointed out a "Ladyboy". I said, "Just look at it's girlfriends". They did not pull it off as well. A French dude picked "her" up. The Aussie asked if we should tell the frog. I said "F**k him he's French". Maybe he was into that sort of thing. They get all pissy when you rat them out.

Same in Thailand. Was on an island there hanging out at the Reggae Bar with a couple of guys from Perth. One of them didn't believe me when I pointed out a "Ladyboy". I said, "Just look at it's girlfriends". They did not pull it off as well. A French dude picked "her" up. The Aussie asked if we should tell the frog. I said "F**k him he's French". Maybe he was into that sort of thing. They get all pissy when you rat them out.

Thailand had some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, period!

HDD

Back
Top Bottom