• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bradford Guardian 3.5/4

DrManhattan

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
110   0
Reaction score
So I've been daily carrying a Bradford guardian 3 for about a year, it has been one of my favorites. Problem is that somehow, without me knowing it came out of the sheath this weekend. I have no idea how. I carry it horizontally appendix and as a large guy, it's protected... lol.

Since I now have to replace it, does anyone have experience with the guardian 3.5? If Im considering the 3.5 should I just consider getting the 4? I imagine the 4 would be more purpose driven and the 3.5 would be a bit better for the edc tasks... thoughts?

So I've been daily carrying a Bradford guardian 3 for about a year, it has been one of my favorites. Problem is that somehow, without me knowing it came out of the sheath this weekend. I have no idea how. I carry it horizontally appendix and as a large guy, it's protected... lol.

Since I now have to replace it, does anyone have experience with the guardian 3.5? If Im considering the 3.5 should I just consider getting the 4? I imagine the 4 would be more purpose driven and the 3.5 would be a bit better for the edc tasks... thoughts?
I have the Guardian4, and it is relegated to camping/hiking for me. It seems like it could be overkill for most edc tasks, since you would probably lose some precision over the Guardian 3/3.5 (4 has thicker blade stock) .The 4 is pretty large, but has good proportions.

For a sense of scale, here is the Guardian 4 with a Paramilitary2 and 0808 .

20180512_082901.jpg

I have the Guardian4, and it is relegated to camping/hiking for me. It seems like it could be overkill for most edc tasks, since you would probably lose some precision over the Guardian 3/3.5 (4 has thicker blade stock) .The 4 is pretty large, but has good proportions.

For a sense of scale, here is the Guardian 4 with a Paramilitary2 and 0808 .

View attachment 1621168

You trying to sale or trade that paramilitary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom