• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brady leaving the Pats....

The Patriots will have a better record next year than Tampa Bay. Brady will be nothing with Bill Belichick.
Agreed. Belichick can turn the average run of the mill player in to a Super Bowl MVP. Brady is old as **** in football years and will have a mediocre coach.

Agreed. Belichick can turn the average run of the mill player in to a Super Bowl MVP. Brady is old as **** in football years and will have a mediocre coach.
It's probably gonna be a culture shock for Brady, he's used to a system of discipline, doubt he's gonna get that in Tampa.
I could be wrong though, it's gonna be fun watching the falcons play against him twice, hopefully get some revenge.

It's probably gonna be a culture shock for Brady, he's used to a system of discipline, doubt he's gonna get that in Tampa.
I could be wrong though, it's gonna be fun watching the falcons play against him twice, hopefully get some revenge.
Plus haven't there been rumors of AB going to Tampa with Brady? Talk about drama, that coach doesn't have a chance. And with Gurley looking to sign with the Falcons, this should be fun. That is if we get to have an NFL season...

The Patriots will have a better record next year than Tampa Bay. Brady will be nothing with Bill Belichick.

Agree Patriots probably get better. Between development of Stidham and freeing up money to get better at other positions, I can see the Patriots being a contender again. They basically need to be better than the Bills and I think they can do it. They have three seasons of a cheap QB contract to make another run at the Superbowl. Stidham doesn't need to be as good as Brady in his prime.

Tampa bout to win the South.

Matt says : No Dey Ain't!!

iu

Yet here you are posting about it.

How many points would we get, if we created NFL threads daily and tagged all of the NFL haters in each one? You know...so they could open the NFL thread, read all the posts in an NFL thread and THEN tell us how much they hated the hated the NFL. :frusty: Just an idea....:noidea:

Back
Top Bottom