• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

brass 9mm 7.99 a box

Very decent price. Monarch is Russian, made by Barnaul. They are my personal favorite Russian ammunitionn manutacturer. I have always found their ammo to be excellent. I have only tried their steel cased. Good deal

Very decent price. Monarch is Russian, made by Barnaul. They are my personal favorite Russian ammunitionn manutacturer. I have always found their ammo to be excellent. I have only tried their steel cased. Good deal
this has a 4/5 star rating versus the steel at 3/5; folks seem to like it better?

i wonder if the primers are the same

this has a 4/5 star rating versus the steel at 3/5; folks seem to like it better?

i wonder if the primers are the same

No idea, but I've fired quite a few rounds of Monarch and never had a problem with primers.

3/5 stars is probably a comparison to all types of ammo. They are steel cased and I am only comparing them to other steel cased. The only steel cased rounds that compare to Monarch is Golden Tiger. Of course this is JMO.

I've never tried Monarch brass cased. I'm sure it is GTG.

Stopped at the McDonough academy today, these were priced on the shelf at 10 bucks a box, but they honored the internet price. Picked up a dozen to plink with. Haven't shot any yet, but all the cases are clean, and look good across several boxes I opened. We'll see how well they run.

Back
Top Bottom