• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass Cased Remington UMC w/rebate 9mm

I got mine yesterday. Box looks like it was dragged behind the truck all the way to my house. FYI, if you ordered online, you can go to the status of your order and there is an option to print your receipt which may be what they are expecting to be sent in instead of just the order confirmation that gets emailed to you. Just to be safe that is what i'm sending in.
Thanks for that, I bet that is the online receipt they want.

Thanks for that, I bet that is the online receipt they want.
You can never be too careful, rebates are solely made so people forget about them or they make them so complicated, people don't want to submit them. I was going to just sent the packing slip that came with it (which im sure is fine too) but then i saw the link so figured it couldn't hurt to just send that instead.

You can never be too careful, rebates are solely made so people forget about them or they make them so complicated, people don't want to submit them. I was going to just sent the packing slip that came with it (which im sure is fine too) but then i saw the link so figured it couldn't hurt to just send that instead.
I mailed in the packing slip with mine :doh: Hope that works

You started this thread and you bought one bucket? :doh:
I know, i know. I wanted to make sure you guys thought it was a good deal also before I bought more...Next thing I know
it's out of stock and all y'all talk'n about how good of a deal it was. LOL.
I'll know better next time

I know, i know. I wanted to make sure you guys thought it was a good deal also before I bought more...Next thing I know
it's out of stock and all y'all talk'n about how good of a deal it was. LOL.
I'll know better next time

Prior to this deal, the cheapest I have gotten 9mm was .18 per round. So, yeah, it was a pretty good deal. Aim Surplus still had some in stock as of this morning. A bit more expensive than the Academy Deal, but still better than retail.

Back
Top Bottom