• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass Cased Remington UMC w/rebate 9mm

I got the brass cased Blazer 350 round boxes for $59 each, free shipping, came yesterday, thought it was gonna be a heist, budget rental truck,delivering right at dark looked out saw a young Black male, no uniform, hair like didndonuffin. walking down the drive away from the truck. Went out prepared for multiple attackers to come piling out of and from around the truck but the HK wasn't needed once the male removed a box that appeared heavy and came to me with it. Said he was Fed Ex, they must be hurting for trucks and drivers. thanked him and away he drove. The 6 mags on my belt and the VP9 were almost as heavy as the 4 boxes of Blazer 9mm's.

Prior to this deal, the cheapest I have gotten 9mm was .18 per round. So, yeah, it was a pretty good deal. Aim Surplus still had some in stock as of this morning. A bit more expensive than the Academy Deal, but still better than retail.

The rebate was only good for purchases made thru yesterday fyi

I know, i know. I wanted to make sure you guys thought it was a good deal also before I bought more...Next thing I know
it's out of stock and all y'all talk'n about how good of a deal it was. LOL.
I'll know better next time

I've done the same. About 2 years ago Western Sport was selling a Daniel Defense complete upper for something like $500. I posted it in steals and deals and didn't get one myself! Doh! But yeah, in the future, 13 cents per round of brass 9mm is fantastic!

Received mine today. First time ordering from Academy, and I was pleased with shipping time. No stickers; Had to cut the buckets. Rebate materials going in the mail tomorrow.

Just print the receipt that Academy sends you via e-mail to confirm your order.
another update: just spoke the rebate hotline number. Do not send it the order confirmation as that is not a receipt..only the printed receipt from academy's store/website, or the packing slip.. Those are the only 2 things they will accept.

Back
Top Bottom