• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass cleaning and annealing service?

Would this be something you'd be interested in?

• YES

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Emmersom Biggens

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
145   0
Reaction score
Is this something people would use locally? I know there is a guy on Snipers Hide in California that does it reasonably. I have invested a ton of money into my precision loading equipment and wouldn't mind doing this for some other folks if interested. All the annealing would be done on an AMP annealer with the Aztec feature. It's a lab grade annealer. It actually analyzes a piece of the brass to make sure it gets to the right temp. It's an induction annealer, so no danger in overheating, which can damage or destroy the brass. Just something to think about. Copper Creek anneals for $39.99 for up to 100 pieces. I could even offer to de-cap, wet tumble with stainless media, dry so no water spots, then anneal for that kind of money. it would need to be sorted into batches, but I could handle it from there. Send me fired, dirty cases and get them back de-primed, clean, annealed and ready to be sized. I appreciate your input.

You would do better contacting competition shooters, however the most of them have all the equipment at their residence and can do this at their leisure.

RIVERBEND, ELBERTON GUN CLUB, CHEROKEE ROSE, and others like them may show some interest.

Call CHUCK'S GUN, would be a place to try to see if any of his clients may be interested in your services. BARROW AUTOMOTIVE in BUTLER, GA., one of the biggest gun dealers in MIDDLE/SOUTH GEORGIA... THEY ARE INSIDE THE NAPA STORE IN BUTLER, GA. Best selection of guns in that area... They Are Big Time into guns....

I offer a cleaning and prepping service. I take brass and prep it for reloading or exchange it with prepped brass and charge for the prepping service.
I have a few customers that keep me pretty busy.
You never know what kind of interest there is until you start looking.

Back
Top Bottom