• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass Monkey Bullets discount code

Dirty J

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
344   0
Reaction score
For anyone looking for a quality coated projectile and fast shipping, I’d highly recommend you check out Brass Monkey Bullets.

I’ve recently swapped to them to finish out the 2021 USPSA season and I have a coupon code to share.

JClarkShooting will save you 5% off your order and case quantities ship for free.

All of my orders have shipped same day and reach the Atlanta area in 2-3 business days.

So if your go-to bullet maker has months of backorder… I highly recommend you give these guys a shot.

8C7CFB32-03AF-4E46-9E6C-CB7B78AD81BE.jpeg

Brass Monkey Bullets work great in handguns and PCC’s alike.

Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any load data on 9mm loads!

Ordered many thousand this past spring. Work good last long time. Great pricing. Quick shipping. Most importantly they look cool. Compared them to Blue, BBI, Precision Bullets, and couple others. For the price they are tough to beat. I like the 9MM Mid weight bullet is 127grs (I believe)

Ordered many thousand this past spring. Work good last long time. Great pricing. Quick shipping. Most importantly they look cool. Compared them to Blue, BBI, Precision Bullets, and couple others. For the price they are tough to beat. I like the 9MM Mid weight bullet is 127grs (I believe)
I run the 115RN in my PCCs and the 127 conical in my handguns.

I won’t speak poorly of any other company, but some of the lead times today are just crazy.

And yes… most importantly… they look COOL.

Attachments

• 366DBD75-F474-4486-9AA5-971ABDB5CC5A.jpeg
    366DBD75-F474-4486-9AA5-971ABDB5CC5A.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom