• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brass shortage as well? Or just .375H&H?

thanks guys!!! yes....he's not on my friend list right now...the thing is, he and my dad did custom gun builds(he did all the work) my dad added the money..... when my dad passed, I got all his "stuff"....so, I guess, since it was my dads, he just figured that he didn't need to pay me back.....NOT!!! I still have his pre 64 375H&H....and now, he has most all my brass, so I've got to replace....anyway....the stuff is friggin expensive!!!
Been my experience when people get to figgerin' they usually find a way to get something for nothing.

for sure the odd calibers are still tough to find. I have a bunch of odd stuff that I'll get around to shooting one day that I've been collecting brass for years (22 hornet, 218 bee, 348 win, 35 rem, 32WS, etc, etc). the prices that some of it is going for these days is kinda nuts.

You might send an email to Starline, they have been making some bottleneck rifle calibers recently and see if they are considering adding 375H&H to their listings. I know they have had more stuff in stock recently that's been hard to find (6.8SPC, Blackout, Creedmoor, etc).

As for motorcycles, it's dependent a lot on what you are looking for, some specific models are hard to find, but some are not too bad. Most of the metro area is dominated by MMS, so you are best looking around other places for a lot of bikes..

what are you looking for, might know where to find them or at least point you in the right direction...

For the 375, I'd call Grafs and Sons and see if they have an ETA, and then get on Midway and sign up for email notifications.

Yep, I have been unable to find 6.5 Grendel in Hornady, seems like I have seen the $1 per Nosler, but I don't want to pay that much. Can't find 38-55 winchester either. Fortunately, I am able to reform 30-30 and use it even though it isn't as long as I would like for it to be. It does work and shoots well. Casting my own boolits and using 30-30 brass makes the 38-55 cheap. Factory fodder is like $4 per round, crazy.

Rosewood

Back
Top Bottom