• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves? Dansby?

Porter Rockwell

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
93   0
Reaction score
It’s been a few days. I can’t believe we didn’t resign Dansby and worse we still have Ozuna for two years. I understood not signing Freeman at his age and price, but Dansby seems different. Wish we could have kept Dansby, dumped Ozuna and picked up another arm or two. It seems everyone else is loading up for a serious playoff push.

It disappoints me because just like the last really great Braves team in the 90’s, I don’t want just one World Series. I’m afraid we are about to do that all over again.

It’s been a few days. I can’t believe we didn’t resign Dansby and worse we still have Ozuna for two years. I understood not signing Freeman at his age and price, but Dansby seems different. Wish we could have kept Dansby, dumped Ozuna and picked up another arm or two. It seems everyone else is loading up for a serious playoff push.

It disappoints me because just like the last really great Braves team in the 90’s, I don’t want just one World Series. I’m afraid we are about to do that all over again.
This country has bigger problems than a flash in the pan short stop.

Its gonna be interesting to see how the infield shapes up this season. I think Grissom is another year from being ready for the full time gig.

I would love to see the Braves sign Trevor Bauer. The Dodgers still have to pay him if they release him. He may be controversial but the dude can hurl a baseball.

Back
Top Bottom