• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves Moving to Cobb at NW Corner of 75 and 285

braves_aerial1.jpg

Traffic will SUCK! But at least they will pay for it themselves , unlike that cheapskate billionaire blank that got 200,000,000 from people who have nothing to do with his damn stadium.

His stadium looks like a sphincter ready to blow.

Traffic will SUCK! But at least they will pay for it themselves , unlike that cheapskate billionaire blank that got 200,000,000 from people who have nothing to do with his damn stadium.

I think much of the dissent against the new Falcons stadium is how it is being funded. Had he introduced this stadium with 100% private funding many would find the design to be a "groundbreaking design".

Don't hold your breath. Its too early to tell whom is paying for the new stadium (besides the Braves of course)...

"Schiller said the Braves will be a “significant investor” in building the stadium but refused to disclose how much the team will spend. “At this point in time, we are working with Cobb County, and when those details of our exact arrangement become final, we will let you know,” Schiller said."

I think much of the dissent against the new Falcons stadium is how it is being funded. Had he introduced this stadium with 100% private funding many would find the design to be a "groundbreaking design".

Yeah cant stand the money grab but even if that wasnt a factor I'd still call it a sphincter. Saw a view from above.

Back
Top Bottom