• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves Thread

WarAJEagle

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
I did a search, and did not find a Braves thread? Point me in the direction if I am mistaken. Anyways, I'm a diehard Braves fan, figured it might be nice to have a Braves thread.

Currently playing LAD on ESPN for anyone interested.

Well WarAJEagle, you are what I call a true fan. I've tried to keep the same love for them I had in the Bobby Cox era, but the Fredi Gonzalez era just isn't working for me. I am looking forward to having them in Cobb though and will go to more games.

You can't suffer 3 Tommy John injuries to your starting rotation and expect to be great but this team is bad right now. The Uggla experiment was a failure and BJ is headed the same way. Their salaries are crippling to this team and the games are painful to watch right now.

If they don't put together some kind of push over the next 40 something games, Freddie could be out of a job which is something we in Braves Country are unaccustomed to seeing.

Pitching hasnt been terrible considering who we lost. BJ needs to go, I don't care if he takes his brother with him. Both are lazy and its show in their defensive play.

Anyways this can be the new braves thread :D

Back
Top Bottom