Not open for further replies.

Trader805

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
231   0
Reaction score
1649547118571.jpeg

Zoom in and take a look.

A lot of thought went into this and it is the coolest sports championship ring I’ve ever seen.

This is for the Braves fans, the rest of you haters just keep your comments to yourself.

Go back to sleep ‘Gumfighter’. Like I said this is for the Braves fans, the rest of you haters can go to the history book to see when the last time your team won because it wasn’t last year!
Easy with the butt hurt. It was a tongue in cheek kinda joke.

I'll match my Yanks 27 rings against your 4.

Was kinda poking fun, however if you want to debate championships and teams, I am more than game friend.

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk

Nice ring.

High all y'all, Braves in the Rico Carty days ........sat in the cheap seats at Fulton County stadium and drank beer from milk jugs and our own coolers. Holler at Rico and he would always wave....... Good times........ it's a game.

Milo Hamilton on WSB listening at night on my transistor radio or on the neighbor's 65 Comet radio. Great times.

I never was that big of a sports fan - except for drag racing, lol.
But when the Braves first started winning and went to the series the first time i think, we were able to work a booth down at the stadium for the Girl Scouts .
They allowed us to work and the profit from that booth went to the troop. My wife was all into it and i helped here and there. It was hard work ! But kind of fun .
We had enough folks that some could work a couple innings then you could go watch the game while others took over.
We sold beer, sodas, water, hot dogs, chips, etc., etc., Those booths make some jack !!
We also got to walk around the field level areas that most werent allowed.
It was fun !

Easy with the butt hurt. It was a tongue in cheek kinda joke.

I'll match my Yanks 27 rings against your 4.

Was kinda poking fun, however if you want to debate championships and teams, I am more than game friend.

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk
This is now.... and again, stay on topic, that is the coolest freaking championship ring anybody has ever seen. Reading may be hard for a Yankee fan, but it clearly said in the original post that this is for the Braves fans. Not sure why you would find the need to make a snarky remark, but it’s just ‘pay attention and read the post’.

Debate that you’ve ever seen a better championship ring... don’t care which team. That is just awesome. Well done Braves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom