• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves World Series ring. Could be the coolest I’ve ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy with the butt hurt. It was a tongue in cheek kinda joke.

I'll match my Yanks 27 rings against your 4.

Was kinda poking fun, however if you want to debate championships and teams, I am more than game friend.

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk
****ing yankees.

That ring is the gaudiest POS ever designed. Team can’t afford to keep great players, but can pay to have 50 or so of those made up? Shoulda just bought ‘em all a new gold chain and said ‘’good job, guys, let’s do it again soon’’.

Easy with the butt hurt. It was a tongue in cheek kinda joke.

I'll match my Yanks 27 rings against your 4.

Was kinda poking fun, however if you want to debate championships and teams, I am more than game friend.

Sent from my motorola razr (2020) using Tapatalk
Yankees fan, enough said.

If you want to see the ‘fan’s’ collection
You can get a fans edition for 25K, L O L

Attachments

• C0605DAF-2CC9-4347-9D20-07560474B0AF.png
    C0605DAF-2CC9-4347-9D20-07560474B0AF.png
    344.4 KB · Views: 12
That ring is the gaudiest POS ever designed. Team can’t afford to keep great players, but can pay to have 50 or so of those made up? Shoulda just bought ‘em all a new gold chain and said ‘’good job, guys, let’s do it again soon’’.
All of theme are gaudy, but All of the nuances of this ring commemorating everything from Petersons pearls to the home runs hit in the World Series Is truly all encompassing.

I assume you’re still a little upset about Freeman. I would point out that he was offered a hellacious contract. Even chipper Jones commented that Freddy played that wrong. Hate to see him go, as I was a Freeman fan, the teams change and that’s part of life. I think my favorite favorite all-time Braves first baseman was Fred McGriff. So, we move on...

If you are a Braves fan, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion.

Fan is short for fanatic and we do love our Braves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom