• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brittingham arrest

Google says he's the founder of AAC (makers of many kinds of silencers. I have a "Pilot" from them) and a company called "Q".

So, he's a high level gun industry player.

Video from last year, where he discusses some of Q's new products:

Some awesome looking stuff he is showing there. That bolt gun is drool worthy.

Too bad he is in trouble with the law.

Looks like he moved to Portsmouth NH to start Q but dont see any arrest news.
Who knows
No idea. I have heard of him, but would not know him if he approached me. He has made some major contributions to the firearms industry for sure.

I hate having to link to other gun websites, but it's the only one I know that has the story. Yes, he has done a lot of great things with the suppressor industry, but is a complete arrogant ass towards others in the industry. Especially the small guys that are trying to make a name for themselves and look up to Kevin for guidance and advice, he totally pisses on them and happily smiles at them while doing it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Look-Who-Is-Getting-Jammed-Up/17-493686/

I thought they sold out to Remington which moved the brand to Alabama and all of the employees went separate ways.

I remember hearing one guy joined Sig and brewing up some new suppressor stuff.

AAC went to crap after the sell out.

I thought they sold out to Remington which moved the brand to Alabama and all of the employees went separate ways.

I remember hearing one guy joined Sig and brewing up some new suppressor stuff.
Not all employees left AAC after the buyout. That was Kevin B. that help start AAC, then went to Sig, helped them get their suppressor line rolling then left Sig and started his own company, Q'.

Back
Top Bottom