• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brother

With more regrets and sadness than I ever experienced, I had to say goodbye and bury my oldest brother today. He was 84, had been an excellent guitarist, substitute teacher, tail Gunner during Korea, retired as postal manager after 30 years, and the best brother and personal hero a little brother could ask for. They requested that I sing at his funeral, but I could no, my voice could not hold the notes, kept breaking. So I said my goodbyes and God speed to brother. He was blind. Loved to read when younger, very good guitarist, arthritis got his hand, dementia set in. He was ready to go, but I was and am not ready to let him go. Not my choice to make. His name is Norman Earl Alexander, was 1ST class Naval Ordinance Man, during Korea flew as a tail Gunner. Good bye Norman, I love you..
God Bless all and prayers sent. God Speedto another Hreo gone but not forgotton.

Norman Earl Alexander,

You left behind a great brother who brought tears to my eyes when I read his post. May you rest in peach and that your brother find peace in his heart. I love you too and I dont even know you

Sorry to here

Like the line in the song

He's in a better place up there but he sure left a hole down here

With more regrets and sadness than I ever experienced, I had to say goodbye and bury my oldest brother today. He was 84, had been an excellent guitarist, substitute teacher, tail Gunner during Korea, retired as postal manager after 30 years, and the best brother and personal hero a little brother could ask for. They requested that I sing at his funeral, but I could no, my voice could not hold the notes, kept breaking. So I said my goodbyes and God speed to brother. He was blind. Loved to read when younger, very good guitarist, arthritis got his hand, dementia set in. He was ready to go, but I was and am not ready to let him go. Not my choice to make. His name is Norman Earl Alexander, was 1ST class Naval Ordinance Man, during Korea flew as a tail Gunner. Good bye Norman, I love you..
God Bless you Sir. Sorry for your loss. Wish I had such relationship with my little Brother

Back
Top Bottom