• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brownell's - order never received - not our problem

C'mon man!

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
18   0
Reaction score
My latest order with Brownell's shows delivered, but not to me. The mailman who delivered doesn't care to be bothered about it, more concerned with his phone conversation and Brownells says it's out of their hands once it's marked "delivered".
So...

Everything goes to **** when USPS is involved.

Anybody have this happen? I would have hoped Brownell's, being a reputable company, would have sent out another and filed a claim with USPS, but nope. Does the post office cover replacement or are they going to tell me it's not their problem either?

OP, if it doesn't show up in a day or 2, contact your Credit Card/Bank company and file a dispute for the charge. Tell them what happened and see if they will reverse the charge.

Will that get me blacklisted with Brownells? I'm not happy that they told me it's not their problem, but they still have good deals!

I'm going to confront the mailman tomorrow, the post office confirmed that he personally marked it delivered on Tuesday.

I have had the same thing happen not involving brownell's. My friend works at USPS and walked me through the steps to find out what happened to my package. You can call USPS or go to the physical location, when the carrier marks the package as delivered it records a GPS location. They can back track it and find out where it is/where they delivered it.

I have had the same thing happen not involving brownell's. My friend works at USPS and walked me through the steps to find out what happened to my package. You can call USPS or go to the physical location, when the carrier marks the package as delivered it records a GPS location. They can back track it and find out where it is/where they delivered it.

What happens when you know where it was delivered but there's still no package?

What did you order? Just curious if it was a specialty item or something generic like ammo that they might actually want to keep.

Pretty sure that's why I never got my threaded glock barrel last year. This time was berrys 300blk bullets.

I miss living in a s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ time where people are somewhat honest.

Back
Top Bottom