• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brownell's - order never received - not our problem

What are the odds that the person who actually received them reloads 300blk?

We've had our neighbors mail delivered to our house on numerous occasions. We just take it across the road to them. Couldn't imagine just keeping it. Some people. :tsk:

HK Parts shipped 25 NIW G3 mags to some place in Alabama by accident. The immediately Shipped me 25 new ones when I informed them and they tried to get the ones shipped in error back but just called it a loss.

Pretty sure that's why I never got my threaded glock barrel last year. This time was berrys 300blk bullets.

I miss living in a s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ time where people are somewhat honest.

If it can ship via USPS, get a PO Box and have items shipped there. It never leaves USPS custody until you pick it up. Have had one since 1972.

Will that get me blacklisted with Brownells? I'm not happy that they told me it's not their problem, but they still have good deals!

I'm going to confront the mailman tomorrow, the post office confirmed that he personally marked it delivered on Tuesday.
i wouldnt care about getting blacklisted by a company that wont do right by its customers

Porch pirates?

I second the vote to handle it with your credit card (or whatever card) company and get it done as a chargeback. Just tell the company you never received the item you paid for.

Back
Top Bottom