Status
Not open for further replies.

Glockguy39

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
26   1
Reaction score
Love the site, but I'm noticing a trend towards something for nothing. I had a trade offer in on a gen 3 Glock 19. For my Browning ABolt .270 with Nikon Prostaff Scope in 3x9x40 with flipup covers, warne tactical rings, sling, stockshell holder, case, 2 boxes ammo. For a stock 19, with no extras. Just Factory stuff. I was willing to do an even trade. He emails me back, (new to the trader member to boot), says he'd do a trade if I'd add $200 lol. I've dealt in guns, traded, sold,and bought my whole life. He said he valued my trade at $300 lol!!

Lol!!! Yeah that's kinda nuts, I agree!! I've saw the ABolts on here very recently go for 500-600 with crappy optics and no accessories. With all the accessories you've listed it's it's worth way more than a stock glock in my opinion. There was a link under your post to an topic on the same rifle. In 2012. Was a 400-500 Rifle then. Keep it and buy a used $400 Glock off here. I've saw several lately.

There's always been dumba$$es trying to jew sellers down, just a part of trading. I wouldn't insult someone in such a way. I think those deal seekers aren't really interested in the gun, they just want a deal, then they'll probably turn around and try to sell it for a little more. Just ignore them. GLWS!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This is how I get treated when trying to make a deal.

446aebc8.gif

There's always been dumba$$es trying to jew sellers down, just a part of trading. I wouldn't insult someone in such a way. I think those deal seekers aren't really interested in the gun, they just want a deal, then they'll probably turn around and try to sell it for a little more. Just ignore them. GLWS!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I agree!!! Appreciate it

Guys wait... you all forgot that glocks on here are equivalent to gold. This type of stuff shouldn't surprise you! Hahaha CBH13 CBH13 that would of been a good trade on his end, before he went an ****ed himself.

i'm pretty new on here but i'm noticing the same thing. people claim to be very interested in what i think is a pretty even trade then all of the sudden decide they need some cash too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom