• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning Buck Marks!

I don't know how I missed this thread, but here's my (late) two cents' worth:

I agree.
BuckMarks are awesome.
Easy to disassemble, if you want to do that for cleaning (I don't). UNLIKE the Ruger MK II and MK III's that I used to own.

Accurate, right out of the box (other guns can be accurate, too, if you can get past the products-liability lawyer approved 10-lb triggers). The Brownings have good triggers that don't need gunsmithing.

They look handsome and feel great in your hand. (well, MY hand anyway. I know that's a subjective thing, but I'll bet it's true for most of y'all).

I just wish they all came with 2 magazines, like the Rugers do.

P.S. I've also owned a few High Standards, and still have a Victor as my serious competition gun. I've shot the Beretta Neos, the S&W22A, the S&W 41 (also a great gun, but too $$$ for me), and numerous .22 wheelguns, too.

I liked my Buck Mark enough to have the barrel threaded (before they offered a factory-threaded version) as a host for my silencer.

Attachments

• SD532551.JPG
    SD532551.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
^Nice. The only thing I really dislike about the Buckmark is how the safety digs into my right thumb when it is engaged. I like a nice high grip, and its pretty uncomfortable.

Yes, the recoil is so bad with my BM that I had to get stitches in my thumb. Those 22 LR really pack a punch. LOL

Do you only have negative remarks in your cache of replies? I don't think I have ever seen you post anything positive, except you are positively sure that you like HRC, better than Trump, but have yet to give a valid reason for that.

Yes, the recoil is so bad with my BM that I had to get stitches in my thumb. Those 22 LR really pack a punch. LOL

Do you only have negative remarks in your cache of replies? I don't think I have ever seen you post anything positive, except you are positively sure that you like HRC, better than Trump, but have yet to give a valid reason for that.

Lol, my father gave me one when I turned 21 and I'll never let it go. I'll never forget him shooting primers out of 12g shot gun hulls, at 10 yards.

Back
Top Bottom